CHHS Photo Challenge
July 29, 2020
Help tell the CHHS story and make Peterson Hall shine!
As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words and that’s why we’re looking for your CHHS story told in photos to be hung on the walls of Peterson Hall and used in College communications.
Win Cool Prizes!
The top 3 student photo winners will get your choice of an Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen.) or an Apple Watch (Series 3 GPS).*
*Completed W9 required to receive prize. One prize per person. Prizes are for CHHS students only.
- An educational photo that captures your online learning experience during COVID-19 or an educational photo practicing safe social distancing measures
- Stay as still as you can to avoid blur, consider propping up your phone on a box or other item.
- Take the photo with the brightest light behind you. Avoid taking photos into bright light.
- Avoid using your flash - this often washes out the photo.
- High quality photo (file size typically 500 KB - 10 MB).
- Any people featured in photographs that advance to the finalist round must provide permission to be included in the contest*
- Submit your photos in “original resolution” or “original size” to: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14th. If your photo is too large to email, ask for upload instructions.
Students will vote on their FAN FAVORITE PHOTO via social media. Stay tuned!
*Once photo finalists have been identified, we will be back in touch with you to confirm consent before the photos are posted or shared with a wider audience.